Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm Sure You're Tired of New Year's Blogs

But, here's my take....however it's all about me. I'm quite excited about this year. In short I'm graduating in December, going to Nicaragua this summer, and possibly Puerto Rico in December. My girlfriend is putting me through Spanish boot-camp this semester. I only am taking one class so things should be less hectic. On top of all of this, finally, finally don't have night classes. this means back to normal. I will be using the croc-pot so much this year, eating at home and saving some money. The best part is that Isa is no longer in Japan.
So what are some of my resolutions this year? Well, nothing spectacular. I plan to prop up the garden. This will coincide with me trying to drastically cut how much I spend on food. That's kind of my big one. It takes up a huge amount of my budget and It's gotta go. you can add the typical ones. Get healthier and take better care of my money to the list. My main goal this year is to learn all of my students names.

No comments:

Post a Comment